Sighs..Another boring day Today I had my geography exams And the sad thing is, I might screw up And lots of people were complaining about The fact that they couldn't complete the paper on time Well and for my case, map reading took so much of my time Trust me, I forgot all about it The bearings, distance thing and everything Oh well, Tomorrow I'm having my science exam Wish me luck, coz I know I will need all the luck in this world To make it through this irritating examination `oh yea.. eh kulvin What did you do uh? Copy and paste the convo to that plastic sheep uh? Haiyoh you uh.. Anyway uh.. You so free sia, until some convos also must edit uh Haha.. Btw I didn't know that using a laptop could be so much fun LOL I'm so deprived
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.