OMG.. Today was damn hectic OK? Hmmm.. That was for the later part, the earlier part was super slacky We only need to attend the 1st period, and we can skip the whole of 2nd period and slack Well not really luh, we are suppose to help them decorate the hall but since it's completed We slack lorr..what else is new? The later part was bleah, Rush here, rush there And sadly, I missed the prefects' dance,darn ): I was in the music room, finding the mug for the teacher I'm suppose to give it to We can't choose the teacher we want to give the mug to We can only choose who we want to design for, so i've designed mugs for Mdm Kartini, Mdm Juanna and Mrs Brenda Tan(half done by me, the other half, I'm not sure who did it) while I was in the music room, Kulvin came in asking why I'm here and not at the hall I was like,"Take the mugs lorr," She reminded me that I am suppose to go up to the stage and hold the tray with certs. And my turn is coming soon and Melissa is already there with them, I turned to Adam and asked him to hold the mug for me and we both rushed to the hall There, we waited backstage as there's still a band performing before the prize presentation blahblahblah And our turn came, while I was standing there, there's his sec 3 class sitting at the front row There's this few guys shouting this particular guy's name Seriously, I felt like laughing out loud man, you should see their reactions -_-" After the prize presentation, rushed out and grabbed the mug from Adam, guess what? He didn't take the balloon for me, great! Now I have to rush back to the music room and grab some random balloon and rush back Thank god, I made it on time.. All the prefects' got on the stage and stand on position before going down and finding for the teachers And you know what? Mrs Pang is not sitting where she is suppose to sit By right she was suppose to sit right at the back but she sat all the way infront..-_-" oh well, glad it's over I didn't go back to my primary school, I don't plan to return there anymore..LOLs Unless if someone return with me..ahaha.. That's all for now.. And HapPy TeAchErS' daY (:
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.