And I will try.. To fix you.

21 September 2008 // 4:45 PM
♣ OMG,help,dying,S.O.S

Ahhh..Tomorrow is the starting of the FYE!
I hope that I will pass everything well
(errmmm.. 2 words: FAT HOPE)
I mean who don't want to pass?
*sighs*
I can't wait to be in Sec 3 and start everything afresh
This year had been a really, a screwed up year for me
From the start till almost the ending
Umm.. let's just say that, since the beginning of the year
I was still in a holiday mood
Wasn't prepared for anything ahead of me at all
I was just you know, going with the flow without much purpose
Now that it is almost the finals, I can only hope for the best
And to atleast pass and make it to sec 3E next year, I can't fail or go to NA
My parents will kill me -_-"
The most important subjects are English, Maths and Science
Well, English because, if you fail it, you will be retained or go to 3 NA
About the maths and science, people say that it is important
But well, I don't really care much luh
It's not like as if I'm going to take A maths or Triple/Double science
I'm more into the arts
(what do you expect anyway?)
But I would so love to take travel & tourism as my 4th elective
But sadly it was cancelled!! Like WTH D:
Then now, POA is no longer an elective, changed to one of the core subjects
So I have to decide between D & T , F & N and art
Or pure humanities
*confuse confuse!*
Why do they have to cancel travel & tourism??
`sadded





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.