To: Munirah Yesterday was NOT what you thought k? He is not my boyfriend luhh -_-"
It's Friday! My favourite day of the week But it isn't really going that great D* is really getting on my nerves I mean seriously Damn f**king childish Showing attitude all day long and I can't believe that you don't even want to fast anymore You fasted for like 2 days? Hello you are not a kid anymore, if other's can fast So can you.. *Urgghh* And you want to tell me about god and prayers? Start from yourself 1st ok? Sorry, don't mean any disrespect but the fact that you show me that Your attitude is like that..It just sucks.. SUCKS I tell you
Hmmm.. Anywaayy I was checking outt my achieves And I can't believe that my posts were so lame last time-_-" No offence to me.. To be precise it's mainly the 2005 and 2006 posts.. 2007 was quite alright I've also realized that I'm more dedicated to blogging this year
Compared to other years, like in 2006 for example, I went for a looonnggg hiatus Then, in 2007 I wasn't really consistent I've been doing a great job isn't it this year?? heheh..
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.