I'm super dead! ahhh.. Help Today in class, my face like started to feel itchy And the next thing I knew.. It looks red! YEAAAHHH..really red.. n EVERYONE(that saw my face) thought that I put blusher-_-" I mean come on.. why would I want to put blusher to school? LOL.. Anyway it still itches.. And I'm not coming to school tomorrow NOT because I want to skip school But because my mum wanna bring me to the doctor, yeah so nice of her She don't want to let me go to school because it was such an emergency She was super worried.. The first thing she asked me when I stepped in the house was, "What happen to your face? Why is it swollen? You fell?" I was like.. NOOOOO.. is it really that obvious? GAWD.. great just great.. Hope that it clears soon There were people that say I look cute like i'm blushing-_-" oh well..
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.