I havent't been posting for long.. shits To cut a long story super short, 1) he is finally back but the sad part is, his hair is no longer like last time, ok LOL.. no BIG deal to me but I think it's really over between us I don't even think that we are like last time sadly ): Oh well, time to move on. I was really looking forward for your arrival in school And when I saw that you were back on 250808 I was really honestly excited/happy but you acted like you never know me If that's what you want fine 2)Finals It's effing killing me, the pressure to do well is overwhelming Frankly even until NOW, I have no clue which track I want to go to I mean, I should I go for art? F & N? or D & T? Coz I know there is no way I'm taking double or triple science It will be a miracle if that happens, like seriously.. Well so who cares.. and I haven't decided pure history or geog? Urrgghh hate this.. who's opinion should I heed? When I ask people they are like your choice, what's best for you blahs 3)Homework And do I need to remind you that the finals are SUPER near? It's like in a month's time damn it but why can't teachers give us a break? We are given homework up to our necks and sadly it's still not completed.. Ok ok fine.. I WILL complete it(: I hope 4)Making notes I'm so abandoning that idea, it's going nowhere And the fact that I'm no where close to finishing all my subjects I think I won't have time, so I'm just gonna do revision with the help of assessment books ): 5)Problems with friends.. oh gawd.. it's never ending yaw.. Too lazy to elaborate about that one 6)The fasting month Oh yeah baby, it's the fasting month! Hmm good time to lose weight Hell yeah, I want to lose MORE weight Till I look anorexic! ONLY kidding! LOL I just wanna lose weight luhh.. got so many questions to ask meh? Oh yeah, and not only that Hari Raya is coming soon! :D But sadly 2 days after celebration is the FINALS.. freak man 7) And I think I might like this guy(: But he is not from Queensway..LOL He's super cute yaw..
That's all from me.. thanks for hearing my rants `peace
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.