And I will try.. To fix you.

26 September 2008 // 7:50 PM
♣ Formula one!, Dream messages

Today went to check them out with
Fazlee,Titus,Teti,Isman,Kulvin & Liana
Some of them are like completely typical Singaporeans
Very Kiasu, I guess you should know what I mean
Involving going very near to the barrier/bars/blocks(?)
The weather is pretty warm
Anway,
It's kinda new for me, 1st time ever seeing those cars
speeding like mad, seriously cool
And the noise.. omg..
Btw the security is pretty tight, there are like police everywhere
Wanted to snap a picture, but as I have said, the cars are wayyy
tttoooo fast for my handphone camera
Got home like 6 plus?
Late much, there are like a zillion stops to my house from the place
But good enough it was a fast one
Anyway, I am going to watch it later luh on tv
It seems kinda interesting
Anyway I support LEWIS HAMILTON and McLaren Mercedes
oh yea, Ferrari as well
(:


p.s I can't believe that today I actually had a dream that
he msg-ed me after a super long wait.. n he was like telling me, why are we
not like last time and he noticed that we have kept a distance, and that
he is sorry for not informing me his whereabouts and for not calling me for
so long.. As I was about
to reply,My mum mercilessly woke me up from my sleep for sahur..DAMN!
Atleast wait till I reply him luhh -_-"





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.