The English paper was yesterday. Darn, I think I might screw it up a little Don't wish to elaborate on it, I just hope that I pass and get promoted to sec 3E(: Anyway the Malay paper today was quite alright,
a little more challenging than I thought but it was still ok
And guess what? My face is swollen! This is like the 2nd time this month, in less than 3 weeks
I came to school today and yesterday just for the sake of exams If not, I would have just rot at home and get all depressed I felt like an alien you know! Especially when I am doing my morning duty at the parade square `people just can't keep their eyes and comments to themselves Like seriously, I mean don't they like have anything better to do? urrggghhh ):
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.