Today by right it's not my turn to do oral during English period But well.. Idk for some reasons luhh.. My teacher just said , "amira, I guess it's your favorite topic" Then Ping Fang have to add on,
Whoa what is it? N* uh?
And guess what? It's about hairdressing I guess it's because every time she glanced in the class to check If there is anyone that is making noise/changing seats, she will notice me Looking in my pencil case and doing hair.. LOL During the convo, she just asked me luh, when do I usually visit the hairdresser And what do I talk to the hairdresser about..blahsblahs Haiyoh, life is so pathetic luhh..-_-" Lots of homework to do and exams are damn freaking near Anyway today while I was in the bus home, an Indonesian women approached me and asked me to translate for her Some of the bahasa indonesia to english..LOL And whatever she is saying is like so dramatic luh
Actually what have I ever done to you? I will make sure that I will be pregnant with your child.
And stuff like that luh, But sadly I forget some of them already luh, haha WEIRD and DRAMATIC
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.