If only boredom could kill I would be dead this very moment There's nothing much to do at home EXCEPT for studying and homework, which I'm totally NOT in the mood to do or even go near ): The finals are like near and I'm like the biggest slacker in the world *focus amira, focus* But it's hard.. Coz I'm kinda hungry and I want chocolate, it's been such a long time since I ate chocs *Get them for me, pretty pls?* Tomorrow, I guess I'm going out to meet Crystal, Liyana and Vicky(not confirm) For the history project. We are suppose to make a propaganda poster LOL whatever.. It seems kinda fun Well whatever associated with drawing/poster/art is FUN to me(: But tomorrow also, me and Saleha planned to go somewhere To check out something hahah..don't ask me what is it(;
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.