*SKIP THIS POST* Not a single word changed Don't ask me why I posted it here..
Dearest Twinkle(yes, I call my diary Twinkle),
I'm back again from my long hiatus,im sorry I left without a word or even bothered to update. Im back & my life is lower than low.. It's torn into pieces & no one understands.. Now that I no longer have my bestfriends & **** by my side.. I'm all alone.. I don't even know who I can confide in now.. Today in fact, I've lost a pretty goodfren/bestfren(idk i'm confused).
uh..kay u know what..maybe i should not post here.. people might be offended..LOLs `peace out
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.