And I will try.. To fix you.

20 July 2008 // 1:57 PM
♣

*sighs*
Life is so very boring
Sorry that I constantly start my posts on a negative note
Desperate times calls for desperate measures
Anyway last history lesson was really crappy for me
I was chosen to find out more about Percival-his background
information,contribution to the war and stuffs- while Ping Fang was chosen for Yamashita
Like WTH.. why must it always be me?
There are like tons of other slackers in class which can be chosen to do some work
So that their brains have something to do instead of being dead
Really crappy,what am I suppose do?
And where is everyone when you need their help?
" to ease your burdens, I will let you choose an assistant each"
Like that will help, I mean please. And the important people(so called BFFs)
that you asked are the FIRST to turn you down. And the rest are just unsure.
You know what? History used to be one of my favorite subjects but now
I kinda lost interest in it especially with her as my teacher( I'm sorry that I still can't get
over the fact that you made my form teacher call my parents down, never in my life that happens but you are the first to make history.)
So as usual I'm left alone to do this stinky project
I will definitely consider taking Geography instead of history next year =DD
And nowadays, I really starting to think alotttttttttt...
Like should I let go of those so called BFFs?
It's like I guess they are like basically there because they don't want to be alone I guess?
They can claim to hate this particular girl who is an extra in our group but when they
are with that girl, they tend to be like good friends
The only word that can describe them is hypocrite but who am I to judge?
Just saying it based on my opinion anyway..
Ok I think I will stop sounding so emo
Sheezzz.. like so pathetic, lalalalala..







Iwillletgoofyou.itsgreatwhileitlasts.goobyeforever.

you don't need to know what is above..heheh..it would be great if you don't figure it out but if you do..lucky you and good eyesight(;





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.