And I will try.. To fix you.

09 July 2008 // 8:25 PM
♣ RUSH,Stress, Problems

yeessss..

There is nothing but rushing once school reopens
Sighs..REALLY tiring but heck.
And I got a pretty decent duty of opening the doors
For levels 4, 5 and 6 with Bryan(sec 3)
And I'm the I.C for recess duties every Tuesday(2nd time)
That's just the intro luhh about what actually happens when school reopens
I mean I haven't blogged for so long it's like so DEAD here
I will try to blog when I'm free anyway =DD
Well anyway let's just jump to today's events
First thing in the morning, Kulvin told me about something
Which a "CERTAIN" someone has made a so called complain to Kulvin
Hmmm.. give me a break will yea?
Didn't do it on purpose plus I really got homework to do and it's not like
I'm free all the time to talk as and when I like
ANd in General if anyone if unhappy with me?
I would really appreciate if you come and explain or tell it to me
Don't just COMPLAIN bout it to someone
Well ok, complain is fine(since you need to vent your anger or something)
but you don't have to make it so exaggerated
And that is NOT the only thing that spoil my mood for today
My worksheet got confiscated by Mrs L* during English
Coz Ming Zhu was just checking the points and she have to grab
EVERY single thing that Ming Zhu has..haiiisssshhh whatever la..
She better get my worksheet uh.. That's all I care
Hmm..thank god it was marked. So I don't really need it la..
I just need it for filing..BUT still MY WORKSHEET.. -_-"
And plus today Mr T our relief teacher is still going on about the
"Cambridge standard"(he has been going on about it for as long as he have been teaching us-
I think 5 lessons or so??) Yes..he is actually referring to the O'levels standard
Yadayada..
If every single person keep going about the Cambridge exams,
I would go nuts even before taking it
Anyway I think Vicky will be getting into BIG TIME trouble with her mum today
Shockingly I got a call from her house
I thought it was her asking about the home econs recipe and decision making
But NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It was her MUM.. agitated and pissed

Mum: Hello? Is this Amira??
me: Uhh yea..
Mum: This is Vivekha's mother, don't mind me asking..
Today after school what were you all doing? (or staying back?? something along that line)
Me: uhh.. the Maths thing
Mum: Until what time??
me: around 2 plus going to 3
Mum: Then after that where did u go??
Me: I went home with Crystal(yes, she knows who is crystal)
Mum:Where did Vicky go after that??
Me:uhh..I'm not sure, she left first..
Mum: You know what Amira, you know what vivekha told me? She said that you and her
went to Tiong Bahru park(of all places Tiong bahru park??)
Me: uhhhh....
Mum: Did you go to Tiong Bahru park with her??
Me:(hesitating)...
Mum: Did you go or not? Yes or no??
Me: NO..
Mum: Do you know what is going on with vivekha?She told me that she went out with you
and I think I should see your teacher tomorrow to ask.
Me: Uhhh.. I'm not sure, I don't know
Mum: Did she tell you anything??
Me: No..
Mum: ok then(yadayada..hung up)

WTH?!?!!
I mean Vicky at least WARN me or something??
How to help you cover up if you don't even tell me
And plus she asked me the question if I went out with you AFTER
I told her that I went off with Crystal
And about the last part I couldn't possibly tell your mum that
Yes I know where you are going
You will get into an even bigger trouble
Uhhhh... pls dun tell me your mum going to see Mrs L!
She don't even know anything eh.. if your mum complains to her
I think you will have no freedom already luhh
She will observe you all the time
*sighs*
Best of luck..





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.