You know.. Some people are just urrggghhh.. You know very sticky(as in clinging) and stuff Like I mean don't you have o'levels or whatever to study for You don't have to call me everyday when you know I'm not interested (And not picking up your calls) And when I gave you my number it was seriously for fun OK? It's not like I'm interested in you or anything, heck NO! And you are like so forcing and persistent(in the wrong way) And I can't believe you expect my friend to do your bidding Like tell you if I'm online OR help you find out what happened to me? Like why I'm not replying to your msges Blah-blah and find out if I like you Reality CHECK pls! WTH! Who would stoop that low? I mean even if I like someone(not that I say you like me or anything), I have dignity you know! If I know the guy is not interested then stop bothering him Ok let say you MUST sms him, then do it occasionally.. SIMPLE rite? And please don't force me to go home with you When I say I go home with friends he was like, then I bring my friends to.. Then after sometime, "tell you what, why not just the two of us?" WTH find opportunity only idiots.. and thanks kulvin for giving him ideas horr.. Thanks alot..Both sincerely and sarcasticly
`oh yeah and this applies to two person although one of them don't call me everyday but still.. I hope you get my point
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.