We had the history "hot sitting" thingy today And hmm.. it didn't turned out as bad as I thought it would Which was a relieved anyway *pphheeww* The pupils were just asked to bombard us with questions Hmmm.. lucky the questions were quite alright. AND plus not many questions were asked But I kinda think I wasted my time waking up at 4 am To rush the whole thing.. But anyway it's alright Anyway, When Miss T* first stepped in the classroom, I thought she might have forgotten about it already but I was wrong Although she started with a little of the powerpoint and then proceeded to complete the video When she suddenly called " I did remember asking two people to do the hotsitting today, Yamashita,ping fang. Who is Percival?" I was like OMG she remembered! Then Ming Zhu was like telling me, you die (like as if that helps) Ping Fang got Shao Kai.. Then we were asked to sit in front of the class (of course we took our chairs along) When Ping Fang was asked one question, then she don't know how to answer it, She said if she can call her assistant Then Miss T* was like sure Then she say "Percival, any assistant?" I just said no.. -_-" I was pretty scary luhh.. but after awhile it was OK Sheezzz..trust Ming Zhu, said she want to help but she back out in the end Then miss T* called her to ask either one of us a question She don't know! LOLS Then Miss Teo asked her to be one of the hotsitting target for next lesson (serves her right!) Then after the whole history lesson she was like "See lah! You should ask me to be your assistant what!" Why should I man? You didn't even do a single shit.. Then I can also answer BRIEFLY the question asked muahhaaahah..serves you right
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.