And I will try.. To fix you.

25 July 2008 // 10:19 PM
♣ annoyance

Ok, finally I decided to make my blog private
(at least for now)
It's safer this way
I mean there are loads of nosy parkers out there
Who are always in search of new gossips
Anyway, I think I kinda regretted joining indian dance
I mean really
The people there are not really the types that I want to mix with
I would much rather join publications or something
I mean please. There is a language barrier sometimes
Anyway who cares
If they kick me out that will be good because I can finally choose the CCA
that I want to be in
Frankly my school kind of lack alot of CCAs, like badminton for instance?
*
*
*
*
*
Sighs, anyway have been really down lately
The fact that I suspect he has a new gf already
If not he is trying to flirt BIG time behind my back
Although it's kinda my fault for not accepting him when he asked for stead
But come on
When you asked it was still early!
I wasn't even sure and I don't really know you that well
I hate those June holidays
Those are the main cause.. and BTW i still have the "thing" which I wanted to give you
that my friends and I bought for you in Chiang Mai but looks like you are not worth it
You know what?
I don't give a damn anymore
And for you people out there?
I don't like him anymore ok?
So get off my back.. and for your damn information I don't even know who the hell he is until he asked for my number
So please don't get the wrong idea
And anyway it's none of any of your business
*
*
*
*
*
And not just that,
my friends have been acting really annoying recently
especially C*
I just couldn't stand her anymore
She is like a freaking stuck-up, hypocrite double-faced b**ch
You know what
I think this whole VALC idea is damn stupid and useless, really
If that's the attitude they wana show then it's really better if we go our seperate ways
No one will get hurt that way

`no, wrong it's impossible to forget





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.