And I will try.. To fix you.

18 June 2008 // 6:35 PM
♣ lalalalalala

Today met up with Crystal and Saleha
It's damn fun =DD
`Coz saleha is around to liven up the trip
Usually with her wacky behavior and dirty jokes
(And yes she is filthy in the head but don't worry
she's not a pervert =DD she won't rape you) ~
Suppose to meet up with Crystal at the school bus stop
But it's already 11am and she wasn't there
Saleha was mildly complaining already -_-'
Then I called Crystal
SHE THOUGHT I CANCELLED IT..
because she told me later that, when she called me I didn't answer her calls
OOPPPPPSSSS
*damn my phone(errmm actually damn me because I forgot to turn off
the silent mood)
LOLZ
Like seriously
If I say I will come means I will really come
Crystal later explained to me at Long John Silvers that she is paranoid
On account that Vicky always cancel meet ups at the last minute
Oh well, -moving on-
Anyway,
Meet ups with group members to do projects
Are complete bust
I mean we didn't even do much
And people are more distracted out there
I mean considering the fact that it's vivo and you can check out loads of shops
Provided that you bring your money along anyway,
And since I'm already at vivo better make use of the oppportunity to get something for my mum's belated birthday
I hope she like it anyway
I bought her a really super cute mug
-it's quite costly for a mug -
And saleha bought a $7 hairband
It's red and with a ribbon(real cute)
These are the pictures I took with Saleha
In the bus
We were laughing at our constipated faces
Thank god there weren't really people around
At the upper deck
OVERALL,
It was a whole lot of fun =DD




The bumpy RIIIDDDDEEE














Me! and Saleha















Ewwww.. I look so shitzzz
















`saleha thought that the guy at vivo was actually S*****f
uhhh?? WTH..lolz

HAPPY holidays =)





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.