17 June 2008 // 3:48 AM
♣ DEAD-DIED-GONE
OMG
Its been like SOOO long since i last updated my blog
So sorry that its practically dead
But cant help it
Umm so much happened and don't know where to start
Firstly about the results
It sucks k?No doubts bout it
-I know that I have mentioned bout the results before but I MUST
mention it again to emphasize on my disbelieve over the fact that it SUPER crap-
And all I can say is Im super glad that they didn't put the class position
YESSSSHHH
Coz I know I did super badly
And it is sure a disappointment even to myself
But come to think of it I sort off deserve it
I will try to work harder for SA2
But *^* seems to think that it is OK
I mean my results OK?? you must be NUTS to think so
And yeah, it's better than his anyway
LOLS
But yeah.. How he knows?
He was at the library too
Nvm dun elaborate =D
And
During our way out
Someone stopped me and told me that
I should not call him anymore
Like WTH rite?
I mean tell me for what?
Tell him la.. -_-"
Vicky and her mum was coming in
Then some of the people were like talking and referring to someone else
But she thought that they were referring to Vicky
Then she have to create problems with them
Haha..
Its really damn funny if you were there to watch it
Umm..and one qns
Do I really look Indian?
seriously?
`well OK maybe i sort-off do but don't speak to me in Tamil
Coz I have no idea what you are talking about O_0
Oh yeah the Chiang Mai trip was FUN
The orphanage(the kids are damn cute), THE NIGHT BAZAAR,
The ride up the mountain,THE NIGHT BAZAAR, Hmong School
(although we don't really do much but still), the rice field,running away from the dogs,
the elephant camp, the orchid farm and last but not least TRASHING the ROOMS =DD
*I seriously spent ALOT at the night bazaar
And I still owe the peeps money for the silver studs, art and crafts things and the cap
LOL don't mind me
TotallyI spent $154 there..
Hmmm..not that much la...
Anyway if you wanna check out the pics?
Go see my frenster uh
Lazy to upload here
Plus my mum will wake up anytime now
Its really early in the morning
But before I go I wanna say
That the Wild Wild Wet trip was super fun
I really enjoyed it serious =))
Although it destroyed my hair
And swimming cap are just useless
But its seriously damn fun..
You guys should totally try out the thriller ride
It's really nothing
And lastly
after what happened today uh
I seriously wonder who are they trying to kid?
Save themselves then let me die alone
I mean you make me sound like one liar
But you are the liar??
Good friend and swears?
Why don't you just tell him the truth and cut the crap
haiissshh
Pity Pity me
p.s Happy birthday mum =DD
Sorry I can't belanja you
I'm currently bankrupt but don't worry I will get you something