And I will try.. To fix you.

02 May 2008 // 6:34 PM
♣ Ssssttttreesssssss

Yea..yea..yea
Don't worry this blog is NOT DEAD


Im juz not in the mood to update anything
But well
Since Im already here better for me to post anyway
Life is hectic..As usual
With the exams stress anyway..
You know what..I think I will post all the
so-called worth knowing here..let's just ignore the mundane things
^^
8th April: Happened to have recess duty today..n some guy went up to me
asking for my number on behalf of his fren..he did ask previously
but who wud believe tat his fren really wanted it anyway..coz when
he was askin for it his fren was like "dun believe this basket" and all..
Well so FINALLY I decided to gave in and.. you know what?? This "guy"
is really funny.. Really lurrvvee to talk to you.. so cute sia..
15th April: Mrs L* got all moody and emo..so she decided to pick me as he target
Yeaaahhh..whatever... for your info she scolded me(duh!) and made me stand
for 1hr 20mins..


Great isn't it? All bcoz my compo is not good enough..
Yeahh..it's easy to take my badge..Yeahh.."dun think I dunno what u doin outside
school".."curse all you want"and "do you still want to be a prefect? if you think tat d responsibility is too much 4 u to handle can you plz tell ms C* that u wan to
quit?"
I was like..WTH is she babbling? You know what? I dun understand
a shitzz you are talking and you are giving all this false accusations..


16th April:Mrs L* probably felt bad and decided to say " amira learns fast you know"...sheeezz..
just bcos I asked her what else can I add on in my compo..You know what.. I dun care
No one is making me quit prefectorial board =D

p.s why do they have to keep on picking on me? I don't disturb any of their lives..shezzzz





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.