And I will try.. To fix you.

20 May 2008 // 9:32 PM
♣ Prefects investiture!

YUP YUP YUP!
Im so glad the prefects' investiture
is OVER!!
*People commentted and said that it is grand..WAS it grand?*
And now finally(about time) we are full fledged prefects!
YAY!
But today is not really a very GOOD day(at least for me anyway)
Not only that I have to do announcements in the morning
Which I can frankly tell you that it screwed up.
OK not really screw up, BUT nearly
I nearly dropped the pen ok?
Not to mention that there were last minute addition of
Announcements to the announcement book just before going up
Thus not enough time to practice
And since Ms T* is so impatient that she need to call us up quickly
I mean she can see that we are still adding stuffs to the book what..
Cant she wait for a moment..*sighs*
Well and not to mention that
I got caught for eyeliner
Even though I used it yesterday but it won't go off
And typical teachers are ALWAYS finding faults with us
Especially MISS L*
She dun even bother to listen to my explanation
At least MRS L* is more understanding plus
Ms T* wanted to xtra xtra come and listen when MS L* was talking to me during LC.
Well whatever..
The investiture was a scary thing for me considering that I have to lead out the
Other prefects
Thank god didn't screw up..
HEY!
It's scary you know! And my leg hurts!
So you better keep your comments to yourself :DD
But since some people cant
His fren told me that I walked like a robot??
Very stiff-_-"
I was like tell him to wear high heels n walk luh, with the blazer
and spotlights.. hahah.. he was like relaxs luh
I'm very much relaxed
Thank you very much..
Anyway,
During the reception I just felt so damn tired.
I feel so bad that I didn't help much for the reception
Thank you so much Meiling for all YOUR help..
Next time please ask me to help you too
basically the whole thing was a blast
It is so worth it.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.