HMMpphh how great..One problem after another My phone got confiscated yeah thanks alot miss Teo.. The best Geog and lit exams ever Plus its not even my fault.. Its after the geog exams Crystal was using her phone Den she reached out for my bag and took Out my phone without my permission *I mean come on..it's not like she is going to STEAL my phone in the presence of other classmates* She only wanted to send A SONG And she have to make a BIG DEAL out of it and she kept emphasizing on the TRAINEE PREFECT um..hello?? I wasn't even USING MY PHONE.. My bestfren took it and used it Yes..I don't mind but that doesn't mean that I am NOT responsible with my belongings.. AND plz..YOU think that by askin MRS LEE to call my parents down will do any good? Yes they nagged at me but that is the end of it AND it's not even fair that the guys were using their PHONE infront of you and you decided to only confiscate the one Crystal is holding.. (I mean just bcos she is nearer to the door?Ummm.. Near to the door OR NOT , it doesn't matter but The point is they are doing the same thing as what Crystal is doin. And it is not fair that you chose to confiscate just hers) Its obvious that you are biased to them.. Well ok FINE.. we admit that we are WRONG and shud not point fingers But you SAW them they were there DOING the SAME thing as Crystal DEN y u only catch her? DEN you don't leave us to that YOU made my PARENTS come to collect my phone Which is simply...-SPEECHLESS- Some other prefects used their phone in class to you know To take pictures/sms/ switch on bluetooth One of my fren who is also a prefect Got her phone confiscated twice and the teacher didn't call her mum.. LOL such unfairness Den u have to use that excuse to check my hair and make sure I pinned it up like some sicko Hello? Mr chua said only asked us to pin up if our hair touches the eyebrows But mine don't touch d eyebrow And the school rules also didn't state that it is wrong to fold your skirt As long as you dun fold it too much.. So what the HECK you want from me? Can't you get a life and leave me alone So much for being my fav teacher anyway LOL I'm so blind at times
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.