And I will try.. To fix you.

23 May 2008 // 10:37 PM
♣ Meet the parents

Righhttt..
Meet the parents was today
Gladly that my parents didn't come
Actually no surprise
The one and only meet the parent that my mum attended
Was wen I was in p1
Well which is a good thing anyway
I really don't see the point
Why parents should come and meet the teachers anyway
They are just going to tell our parents the same thing that
Our parents will tell us when we get our results
And also the only thing they can say is about our behavior in class
*not important for them to know(REALLY)*
Well next thing I can say is
THANK god they didn't put the class position in the report book
I will die just knowing it.
I mean I know its not important and all but I will still die
So all I can say is thank you so much god for cutting that thing out
Phew..that was really CLOSE!
Well as you would have predicted
My results are definitely below satisfactory..*sobs*
Oh whatever better luck next time
Haha.. and gladly, it was held in the library(:
Cool isn't it?
And plus he came up there.. so nice..
Luckily before he sees the front page of my report book
With my corny last year's picture I removed it..
And he was like " smart,smart"
And during the leaving part, I was walking with my friend out
And his whole gang was behind and one of the fren
was like saying something in tamil
Which he later told me that his fren was saying that he is
the last boy in d whole level.. n like sabo-ing him
Later his fren asked his other fren.."why that girl no reaction?"
They were all like she dunno tamil luh!
HAHA.. funneh..
When they were out,
his like saying to H*** that girl your gf rite?
Then at that time V* was talking to me and her mum
Thought that he was pointing at her!
Den they got into an arguement! LOL
V* pushed her mum in school to avoid more dispute
Later during the night when he called he was like her mum damn extra luh!
HAHA.. actually kinda luh.. no offence





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.