And I will try.. To fix you.

12 May 2008 // 6:26 PM
♣ Freedom(sorrtt off)

YESSSSSHHHH!!!
Like finally mann..ALL of those last minute muggings OVER!
Hmmm..well great great
I really hope BEYOND hope..
That I dun get MORE then top 20 in class
If I do..I have to say bye bye to all the presents Im going to receive
Well actually come to think of it..
If I get worst than 17 I will still get a whole lot of scoldings!
Well that's life
Let me give you a brief description of the exam papers:
Geography-well it's ok..NOT that hard but I think I could pass it..
(I MUST pass)
Literature-Ok bad! Yesss..I know..I have studied for it but still
The questions are like..well..ok fine I sucked at lit
I won't be taking it for sec 3, oh well.
History-Yes..As usual CRUNCH time..It's like I practically need to
RUSH through the whole paper for fear that I might not complete
the paper,like my unlucky fren who lost 28 MARKS, just like that!
She didnt even attempt the last 6 QUESTIONS..oh gosh..
*AND plus I wasn't even in any mood to do anything related to history
due to my GREAT history teacher's attitude towards me on the previous
day(you shud know what I meant)*
English Paper 2-Hmmm..it was a compre..N its difficult(at least for me).I pray hard
That my grammar will save me..OH PLZ! I cannot FAIL ENGLISH!
English Paper 1-um..compo was ok..lots of other people chose the same qns as me..
(Not much comments)
Science-Oh gosh! please dun remind me.. YES! I flunk.. I can't believe it..What happen
to me? I used to LOVE science like crazy that i could sit for hours..Just reading
my textbook without any reason.well times change and people change..
Malay paper 3-Was ok..quite a breeze
Maths paper1-I keep jumping around! The first few pages was actually pretty ok..
Well atleast until some sickening qns appear and start giving me probs
Malay Paper 2-WTF?? I studied so hard for my peribahasa! AND not even one of those
shits come out!!!And some sickening match the meanings wif the words come
out..GOSH..please tell me what is the meaning of bumiputera?or belanjawan?
Malay Paper 1-HAHAHA..hilarious all the girls choose the same qns!
Maths Paper2-(which is today)Hmmmphh.. I dun really see much need for the calculator
considering the fact that there were a whole lot of algebra..
YOU know what.. This is so risky considering the fact that my CA1 sucks.. Please have mercy
on me..I CANNOT get more than 17! or worst case worst..19 is the max I can go..

*oh please take me away*





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.