Urrrgghhh.. Today is damn freaking irritating ok? Do you know that Mrs lee scolded me? Like WTH.. And she was like," don't think I dunno what you did outside" And am I day-dreaming or what? Cant I ask her And if I find it hard to cope with prefectorial and schoolwork I should just quit and she told me that even S* who talks alot Can complete two paragraphs.. Uhh hello?? I did ask Grace and Tan You but if they also dunno then what Do you want me to do? And not only that, you make me stand for 1 hr 20mins Thanks for your kindness.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.