04 April 2008 // 7:54 PM
♣ PROBLEMS problems PROBLEMS
Lately there is nothing in my life but problems
YES.. I mean it
Its like starting from Friends of coz
*Wad else is new?*
Well I dunno but lately I think that since L*
Got her new BESTFREN
She is ignoring ME
I mean she dun care about how I felt
And if she have secrets she dun wan to share it with US anymore
YOU know what?
If you want to be LOYAL to your new bestfren go ahead..
What I can't stand most is when she starts to EMO for no reason
I'm sick of emos
It's just an excuse for EVERYTHING*!
*To lazy to elaborate
She practically have no guts to talk to me after I ignored her..
And after not talking for FIVE days
This is wad she told me ," wad do u want to eat for lunch"
I was like," we have not been talking for 5 days and this is how u start talking to me?"
Sometimes I wonder if people really do have brains
Anyway
Today while we were staying back for speech day rehearsal
C* was practically talking to V* all the time..
It's like as if I don't exist
And please stop showing me attitude
*sikit-sikit nak merajuk menyampah sia*
Uh well mind you if you don't want me in this
I won't stick around coz I got a life
When I wanted to quit from VALC you don't allow me
But if this is how it turn out to be then I don't think there
Is any reason for me to be clinging on..
I thought we are going to last but if this is the way its going to turn out to be
I think it's better if we just be back to being friends
PS i have some serious thinking to do