And I will try.. To fix you.

06 April 2008 // 4:39 PM
♣ Look at wad she has done now

You know what
H* is so dangerous
Can't give her my handphone anymore
Look at what she has done now..
Not only did she sent
"hey! i think i saw u just nw at clementi macs. Were u dere?"
(so pathetic she wasn't even there!)
Well he did reply saying that I probably seen the wrong dude
LOL
I was like so shocked what wrong dude?
Until H* told me she msg-ed him..
I was screaming(sort off..) at her la
Then i was like return me the phone!!
I msg-ed him n said to ignore that msg its frm my fren..
To which he asked who
And voila! it's H*
he obviously sounded doubtful uh..
I mean if Im in his place I wud be doubtful also
(sighs)
What makes it EVEN more obvious is..
"if she's from your pri sch.Y would she want to sms me"
To which I can only THANK her for her help..
She actually wanted to msg
"cos she tot u were some1 special"
Thank god I screamed off that idea from her
and changed it to
"she's just trying to be playful. she read d previous msg u sent me"
Thanks alot yeah!
Such a failed attempt to create a conversation
Not to mention she sent a blank msg.. n
"c u in sch tmr then!"
So embarassing!
dunno how to face him tomorrow.. (sighs)
oh yeahh..and while trying to escape madrassah..
H* got caught by ustazah Maznah
She was trying to take her's n my shoes then ustazah just
Hopped out of her seat looking pissed
And H* confused(not sure what to do)
Sat on the steps
(Another failed attempt of the day)
Then ustazah came and said
U: Awak semua jangan degil? ustazah nak makan pun tak boleh!
Apasal awak semua nak keluar? Makanan madrassah tak sedap ke?
ustazah looks at me
U: Awak semua lebih baik jangan degil-degil..
Can't be bothered even before she finishes i just rolled my eyes n walked off..
She was still talkin BTW..
But me and H* was laughing..
While hakim was looking scared/worried..
Haissshh..relax la..she's just a loser who doesn't have anything else to
do but complain..
She is so fickle minded
trust her to say that why must we buy food from the indian provision shop
We should instead support our mosque coz there r many things to be repaired(or wadeva)..
She also said that the indian guy will just bring all the money to india an buy a
Big house.. to which all I can say is..
Hello he's a SINGAPOREAN now..
He stayed in Singapore for more then 20 years already
How do i know this?
Coz he is my mum's fren..(not really frenla..just that she always buy there
then they know each other)
Freakfreakfreak
So embarassing!





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.