And I will try.. To fix you.

25 March 2008 // 4:39 PM
♣ That was PURE scary!

OMFG!
Today.. I had to do announcements
And well I felt so breathless
Well that's coz i'm so nervous!!
I could have DIED there but thank GOD I didn't
Note to whoever-is-writing-on-the-announcement-book:
Can you PLEASE write NICELY or at least NEATLY
I can DIE just trying to decipher what you are trying to write
I mean SERIOUSLY
Like 'some' teacher this morning
Can't even write properly
You are suppose to write..
Ok i will give you an example

Starting: Good morning(blahblah-the usual)

Subject: Prefects(for EXAMPLE)
Announcement:________

Subject:_____
Announcement:______

Ending: We have come to the end of the announcement(blahh)

But SOME teacher put the DATE as the subject how smart could that be??
Well and I was basically dying there despite the fact that there were only 2 announcements
*YEAH laugh at me- wait till you get your turn*
And my classmates CLAP for me..
HAHAH..so nice of them
I was standing there smiling(like an idiot)
Well atleast until Mr Ho said,
"supporter uh?"
To which i just smile..
And he said your class??
" I said yeaah.."
"Very supportive uh"

DUH!!
This is 201 we are talking about!
=))





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.