Yes I know why complain? But sometimes its really TOO much to handle For the English assignment, We have to make a simple instruction manual! To teach people how to upload blogskins to their blog. And we are suppose to put PICTURES it in.. with CAPTIONS.. *How wonderful* Geography? God knows.. My comp cant even have access to it Science? Not sure as far as I know it is all lessons only but My friend said that there is some activity *And god knows what* Oh and history project.. Tomorrow meeting group members to complete it.. Ok complete is the wrong word Cos we are NOT even close to finishing.. It's still on the hold..
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.