And I will try.. To fix you.

29 March 2008 // 6:40 PM
♣ Its always in MY WAY

* I would suggest to ALL of you out there to skip this post*

All my SUNDAYS are sucked up by madrassah
Not to mention that it starts EARLY at 8 am
Although to be honest I never really did
Came punctually but then again so are the others
I mean come on don't tell me that you are
NEVER LATE before
NOT even ONCE
It's such a pain in the ass
I know I know..
It sounded so mean but it's the truth isn't it?
But anyways,
I am so SNAPPY these days(or is cranky a better word?)
Cos I feel that everything in my life
Is not goin my way..
(sounded so emo)
YEAH I mean..
I'm super tired
And when I get home
Parents start squealing at me to pray
I mean give me a break
And they don't believe me when I say I have to stay back
They think I'm just wasting my time
Talk to friends= talking to yourself
COS they won't LISTEN and they dun give helpful replies
And some of them are just there to make you feel bad like M*
Who think she's Lil Miss Perfect-I'm-So-Nice-And-popular
If I'm NOT a trainee prefect
I would have bashed up her freaking face
Don't act nice to me COS u SUCK
*please don't ask who*
And there is practically
NO PRIVACY in this house..
The saddest part of all is
There is no help..
Not even friends
Not even teachers
And not even parents
I mean friends,ok sometimes they do help
(sometimes)
But teachers? I mean hello?
They will just blab it to your parents(which defeats the point
of not telling your them).
And they could even blab it to other teachers
And parents?
They could help(sometimes) but it's always the typical
"ignore"
I highly doubt it's useful in this era
And it's not like you can tell them EVERYTHING

PS I regretted joining my CCA it sucks and I mean it..
Sometimes when they talk in their "foreign" language
I'm so lost in translation
PPS I can't believe what I just found out.. I so can't believe it..
(It's so easy to get yet so difficult)





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.