10 March 2008 // 7:46 PM
♣ As I have expected
I knew it!
I knew I flunked my Science..
And I really did
Well DONE!
Realisation: my science teacher isn't that bad afterall
*ok fine..I'm SORRY*
And yeah my Maths is HORRIBLE..
Note to self: I need to buck up.. BIG TIME
Next, LOTS of things to do during the hols
I'm serious..
And i have been thinking ALOT
Bout..my STUDIES
And of coz others..(ehem..ehem)
oh and MESSAGE to LIYANA
THANKS alot man!!
Why must you ask him "that" question??!?!
Memalukan seyy..I know you are trying to "help"
But he will THINK I asked you to ask him..
Which of coz i didn't..
And didn't you know that VICKY asked the
SAME THING too??!!
damn.damn.damn
Yeahh..and about your "problem"
Your friend is obviously trying to FLIRT with him
Or worst steal him away..
Even though she knows VERY WELL that you like him
since LAST YEAR
*btw do you know that you like "him" for the longest time
in our group?-I mean all of us dun like that one person for
SSSSOOOO long*
Well anyway,
I know you want to do something..
But what>??
1.Warn him? *Not gonna work-coz mayb he wun reply*
2.Stop your fren*she will go behind your back*
3.Do nothing(coz chances are that he wun even reply her coz
he don't know her)
Relax Liyana..
If it is meant to happen it will..
NEXT message to V,L,C
Ehh..come on la..give me some suggestions..
Should I GOT out with..*him* during the hols???
But go WHERE?
Suggestions people..
YOU know what?
Maybe I shouldn't even GO OUT..
Since I can't even make a decision..
Save myself the hassle... :((
Haizz..can't write much there are so many things to do..
N there is a prefect's meeting tomorrow at 1pm to elect the Excos...
toodles y'll..