And I will try.. To fix you.

23 February 2008 // 4:00 PM
♣ UPDATE UPDATE

There's LOADS of stuffs which I want to compile here
Its been such a TOUGH term!
Trust me.. I could totally break.
Firstly, there's so many tests!
Just before common test..
So tell me what's the point of having common test
in the first place?
And YAY..
Common test week coming soon..
To be precise this monday
My maths is so torn, science equally horrible
All thanks to the great teachers..
Trust me they are
SUPER GREAT that I don't understand what they are teaching
What's left is Malay, History, English(ok ok)
Geography..dun mention it.. its up and down..
DEAD-DEAD-DEAD
Next, cross county. Thank god its over.. I can't
believe I am the only one who ran in my group
Liyana, Vicky and Crystal are all far behind..
they were I don't know,strolling?
*shhheeesssshhhh*
I caught up with Hafizah then ran till the end with her.
Starting was running with Baiti but don't know what
Suddenly happened, she was far behind.
And good news UNICORN is the girls and OVERALL champions!
And especially CONGRATZ to those who WON during cross-country
Mei Ling, Elisabeth, Aiko,Shao Kai and Lin Wei
And definately my cousin Aishah!
Way to go people!
(any others i missed out?)
OH..
And "he" asked for stead again.. haiizzz..such an obvious no(to the answer)!
Its always like this..Those who you like don't feel the same way back..
AND/OR already have girlfriends..
That's the sad truth that we must accept..
Anyway..
What shocked me most is my bestfren's ex-crush...
-Its such a long story-
*hint-similar to the 1st one*
Anyway.. I'm an official trainee prefect now..(YAY!)





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.