Poof! ITS THE LEAP YEAR!! 29th Feb 2008! Common tests are OVER! And I have a feeling A VERY strong feeling that I will flunk my SCIENCE :0 Baahhh... Her(MRS L) famous QUOTE "If others can score so high without me teaching them, why you can't" GODD.. thats just a LAME excuse to get away without teaching AND You told us to STUDY the periodic table The 1-20 elements You didn't tell us that the ones that will come out in the test will be in latin! For god's sake fe= iron(i think) in latin! Your excuse? "You all should have known" And whatever else to clear her name.. Yeahhh..you are right and we are always wrong Oh that REMINDS me of something It's the life of a student! *Roll eyes* Yeahh whatever we know that you have screwed up.. So mind you, safe us from your "oh-i'm-right-and-you-are-wrong" lecture Next in-line is ye olde MATHS You don't have to say about it I failed it for the THIRD time *clapclap* Well done me! I don't know but I just emo-ed because of it.. And tears are just flowing out of my eyes.. I don't know why I get so freaked out over that test Even though all this while I have expected the worst.. bahhh....emotions No one escapes them..
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.