And I will try.. To fix you.

08 February 2008 // 4:09 PM
♣ Random

It's Friday,
Left with only 2 days more to enjoy
(Well consider 1 more day, coz on every Sunday I have to
attend teens alive, which is super lame and stinky)
Before school re-opens
hmm..
Why I like going to school?
-Friends/doing prefect duties
Surprise?? Well doing duty is not as bad as you think
It will only gets bad when
People start disobeying and/or breaking rules
Why I don't like to go school?
-Have to wake up early..
Yes..I think I will have panda eyes..
Ok not really..But I MAY
And also I HATE tying hair.
I mean?? There are LOADS of way you can tie your hair
Nicely
BUT..
You have to follow the school rules
why>>?
because you are obedient and you don't want to get in trouble.
Let me see what others?
AH HAH!
TESTS..TESTS..TESTS..
godd... soo many tests after the CNY break..
Break not even one week so many tests and homework still uncomplete
Nevermind will do it later!
Oh!
ANd I am scared about the results..
I scared that I won't be in the board..
I tried my best!! Plz don't reject me!
*must think positive*
OK remember this is already Feb.. and it is SIX more days till valentine's
LOL sure won't get anything from anyone sobs.. =(
I want to be attached too!
But there are no RIGHT guys yet..
BOO =((
#Anyway to "him" sorry because I rejected you on Mon(4/2)..
Like coz u don't know how to talk and your stare kills.
If you really want to stead with me, tell me..DUN ASK your fren to talk for you.
ANd plz..do you think that I don't know u kena rejected so many times..
BTW..
I got mail yesterday..
I ordered this customized stamp..Which has my name on it..
Of course this is wayyy..cooler then the ones we got during P 6.
It has smiley face and it came with this smiley casing so that you can put
the stamp in it.. SO CUTTEE!!
That concludes my random life.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.