And I will try.. To fix you.

01 February 2008 // 4:36 PM
♣ Please Safe MMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!

Finally it's Friday
Yesterday I went for the prefect interview..
It's NOT as scary as I thought
But I did panicked a little when they asked about the core values
I don't know why..
It's just the feeling
And all I can say is THANK you
TO the teacher who interviewed me
Thank YOU for not asking COMPLICATED questions
THANK YOU SO MUCH..
And thank you prefects..
=)
Well..Thats over gladly
Now did I mentioned that this is just TERM ONE
ANd I believed that I have flunked my subjects
Ok even if I didn't flunked my subjects..
I am NOT satisfied with my results like SERIOUSLY
This is streaming year..
I need to buck up!
It determines my WHOLE future!
I will regret if I play a fool!
And teachers have CONSTANTLY reminded us!
I am worried.. If I get MORE than 14 points I will die!
I will NEVER get into the JC that I want =(((
I honestly think that my brain is NOT working fully..
I am JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED..
I don't want to SCREW up!
I cannot help but panic..
I need to work hard..
BUT how??
THERE is so MUCH to do in SUCH LITTLE time..
I am getting emo this days..
And I just realised that I am talking to myself
Plenty of times
I can be happy then it will be crushed with anxiety..
Everytime I think about the 0'levels
I just want to puke..
Not to mention that I have to perform during the chinese new year
Celebration
And let's just say that I don't do skits
I am NOT use to people watching me!!
And I have to worry about NAPFA test..
I don't want to screw up my incline pull ups
Which I sucked at naturally
Oh yeah!!
Not to mention the cross-country race
This 22nd Feb..To add on, my already heavy burdened shoulder.
I believe no one needs MORE therapy than I do..





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.