I can't believe that the CNY Intro skit is over. OK honestly.. I don' t have stage fright Coz I dun feel scared at all when I am up there But I am so NERVOUS!! yes nervous beyond words.. I believed that EVERYONE had goofed their lines At least once Oh! And I wore my baju kurung(blue colour) Coz no way am I going to wear baju kebaya On stage! Hmm..anyway as a token of our hard work Mdm Mary Lee gave the performers hong baos.. 2 in fact(containing money and choco respectively) And Cikgu Kartini gave us food..( to the Malay performers) Please forget the skit.. Dun remind me of it.. p.s Munirah kau jaga baik-baik (translates: Munirah you watch out)
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.