And I will try.. To fix you.

26 February 2008 // 9:29 PM
♣ Health Check up

Gawg.gwag.gawg
Today was the health check up day for us(201)
Ok we were in the middle of English
when some upper sec guy came and
Asked us to go
For the health check up
So we all changed to PE attire and
Goofed our way there
Requested to take off our shoes which I think is so useless
Coz they didn't take our height OR weight
So what's the point?
BLAHBLAHBLAH
When it was my turn to have the EYE check up
This cheena nurse thought that I wore contact lenses!!!
WTH..
Then she make me read the thing TWICE!
SHe was like..
"Your eyesight was bad last year you know. How come this year so good"
I mean ?hello? you should atleast compliment
SHe thinks that I memorised the alphabets!
She asked me to read it backwards!
How insulting..
Sheeezzz..whatever!
Next is the backbone checking..Urgghh..
They asked us to take off our shirt..
Freak mann..when i said "alaa..."
Then the Malay nurse was like saying she's busy
So can I cut the crap so that she can continue..
*Although in a SLIGHTLY polite way*
And it is in Malay...
Sheeezzz..
Then they asked certain questions which I don't think should
Be written here anyway..
Such a freak don't just jump to the point..
ASK from the STARTING FIRST la
Haisss...





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.