And I will try.. To fix you.

24 February 2008 // 7:22 PM
♣ Life couldn't be MORE perfect

Well as you know
Common test week will start TOMORROW
AND to start with
I still haven't touched my books
Why??
That's because I am so busy..
*Busy with what?*
well busy WITH..
History Project..yes.. and it is still incomplete by the way,
NEXT,
Maths homework..
Trust me I can stare at the questions for 20 minutes
AND still NOT figure out how to do it..
THATS how bad my maths is.
And I have this art work to complete...
You are suppose to do a MINDMAP
Of your character
Then make thumbnails
I'm still stuck at it
To top it of
My maths is still left incomplete
ANd the BEST thing
It's 1st period tomorrow..
PERFECT just PERFECT





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.