And I will try.. To fix you.

07 January 2008 // 8:56 PM
♣ trainee prefect badge

Today at the prefect's meeting,
I discovered two things..
Firstly,
Really happy that I could get a hold
Of the prefect badge
(Don't ask me why...)
And secondly,
there is a certain prefect who
I thought was REALLY super fierce
But actually turned out to be
Rather funny..
SERIOUSLY
Well and a pointer that was given is
This prefect is obviously NOT a morning person
So don't irritate her in the morning
And please for the love of all that is holy
always always have your badge on 2 fingers
Above the pocket
AND always wear your tie unless you are NOT
having duty(only applies for recess)
Which translates to..
That you can only NOT wear your tie during recess
and that is when you are not having any duties..
BTW, this is the picture of my beloved badge
(Not very clear.Apologies)







Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.