13 January 2008 // 6:59 PM
♣ Teens ALIVE (1st lesson)

(Courtesy of Saleha-she made it for me!!)
Cute isn't it??
Ok back to the point
Today is the first lesson for the alive program
Well..the purpose of this program is for us to mix
Around and not feel so awkward about it
But as you know
It turned out the exact opposite for the 1st part of
The program
But as it gets later,
People are slightly relaxed and started to show their
True colours(which-trust me- I do not appreciate. Thank you very much)
Especially this Indian looking-Malay speaking guy
Who is acting "too over"
Which translates to annoying and irritating
Then we had our break
I honestly thought when ustazah(a different person)
Said that ,"rehat nanti pergi belakang, makanan dah disediakan,"
i thought that it is for free
But it turned out we have to pay for it!
What a rip-off
So I spent the break fooling around aimlessly
Then back to the class
Which later our class ustazah said that we have to take
Wuduk(or whatever the spelling is)
-There are two teachers in our class
one ustazah and one uztaz-
So don't get mixed up
Then the ustaz said that
We have to sembahyang dhuha
Sembayang dhuha is usually after sun rise
blahblahblah
then we have to solat dhuha
which I didn't know about it till today(obviously)
But anyway,
Its still pretty much ok
Except for the part that the Imam(which is our ustaz)
Is so SOFT
When he reads the prayers
People behind are having problems hearing him
that includes me
But anyway
That doesn't matter
Soooo...
Towards the end of the class
as the boys made their move,
Our ustazah said that
The other ustazah were complaining about our attire
Beacuse some of us are wearing to tight clothings
Yeahh,..whatever mann
I don't care
-BOO!!-