Yes..
That's the culprit..
You know all my friends
Who have lockers
Managed to open their PADLOCKS
But me..
You know, this life have no MERCY
I mean come on??
Why me
This stupid padlock won't open
And I don't know what to do..
Hey $35($5 for padlock) down the drain
I mean what is the point of having a locker
With no padlock??
Don't you think if I want that option
(having a non-secure locker)
I would have left my books under the table
I mean it is NOT secure
Cos everyone have access to it..
All they have to do is grabbed your books
Under the table and go
And voila!
You will never see your book again
(unless if you are lucky)
I mean atleast it is FREE
This one is PAID
Goddd..
LOSER mannn..
(THE LOCKER PADLOCK)
There are three choices that I believe is the problem:
1) I did the combinations wrongly(BUT that is impossible,
I checked the paper as well as call my friends on how they
OPEN their padlocks)
2)The Padlock is faulty
3)They gave me the wrong combinations
I don't know which one is which
But if it is no. 2 and 3,
I am going to FLIP
I mean they should have CHECKED all
The padlocks and their combinations
BEFORE even giving it to us
But if it is no. 1,
You can't blame me because I have asked my
friends opinions and directions but we still failed
So there MUST BE something causing it
BUT anyway,
I still can't OPEN it right now
So,
Sod it.