I finally found this skin! I spend the whole day searching for it (Coz there are a series of not so pleasant skins) I thought I was going to die Anyway, Why I choose this skin? Well because the layout is simple the colour is not too striking And it kinda depicts my mood right now Just neutral Not too happy Not too sad either, But I am disappointed that I cannot get The Archie Americana Series And love showdown AT Amazon.com because I want all seven of it and it isEXPENSIVE to my mum (but I know it is worth it) Anyway I will hope and keep on hoping that a kind soul will get it for my birthday So here is the picture:
(NOT in order)
Someone..
Get it for me??
Pretty please
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.