24 January 2008 // 5:26 PM
♣ Confused and tired
I know I have been complaining that I am tired and stuffs
And really being a baby about it...
I know I know..
AND I am SOOO CONFUSED..
Do you think I should continue with the prefects thing or not?
*Is it worth my while telling people what to do??*
I don't want to make a WRONG turn..
I better consider the pros and the cons
Pros: Get to wear prefect skirt and being TOP of hierarchy
Cons: You have to buy the skirt and what is the BIG deal of being on
the top of the hierarchy?
Pros:You have authority(but don't abuse it)
Cons: What is the point of having authority if people are defiant?
Pros: You have leadership qualities
Cons: Everyone have leadership qualities it is just a matter if you
use it or not..
Pros:You get to be involved in organising school events
Cons:You have less time organising yourself
Pros:You get CCA points
Cons:Are they even counted in the o' levels anymore?
(paused)*TALKS about a different thing*
Today while doing duty, the class was SUPER chaotic
What else is new?
Even Yumi( Headprefect) pat my back and said, "poor thing"
When we asked the pupils to go out of there classroom but even
THAT takes them a long time..(some of them anyway) and with
some rude remarks thrown in..
While Krizzia came and talk to my trainer(about me Obviously)
Hmm..
well thats because after sometime she came to me and said
You must talk and have more initiative
To which my trainer replied," she's abit shy"
LOL
(Resumed) *BACK to topic*
Ok NOW I am stumped.. I don't know which choice should I choose
And the interview is next week!
HELPHELPHELP!!
Give me your opinions
Please and thank you..
p.s I can't believed someone liked me=)