We had our rehearsal today God it sucks! I hate hate hate hate hate it!! I totally screwed up! And the line " I certainly feel welcome" Is so fake! I can't even say it properly! Why must I do the skit?? I hate it.. I don't want to do it! I cannot imagine people watching me as I am presenting I mean it is different if it is a dance item thats cos You are in a group! And people don't have to hear you TALK I hate it hate it hate it MUNIRAH you are so unfair Because of you I have to come! Now you also "lepas tangan" Baiti is the one who have to take over your job now Tak baik seyy.. Your excuse GIRL GUIDES =((((((((((((((((((( If you never call to me to come during the hols I don't have to be in this situation! How could you?? Now even LIYANA is no help Talk about being a replacement? Can I not come on that day? Oh please make me sick! I rather be sick than go to all this! Mind you.. The stage is HELL ok?? It's so bloody hot? Don't they have fans or something?
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.