Phew..I spend nearly 3/4 of my time on the computer Finding a right skin. Yesterday alone I have changed 3 skins. Because I think they are not compatible enough Or That the colour's abit off And today alone. There are like 5 skins or more that i have seen AND HATED IT Not being mean or anything Cos' I myself ain't perfect But atleast I am lovin' it But but anyway The requirements that I want for the skins are: - Bright colours(NOT too bright though) *NOT too bright also!* - There must be some designs on the background *not just plain* - Something simple - Vintage-y - All the posts,archieves and stuffs in one page Well, thats about it. I am flexible with my requirements if it is really Fab. Gahhh..school is reopening soon Tomorrow in fact.. Must play less of computer And more of revision *This is tough nut* Anyway, Happy revising people.. -_-
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.