I am OFFICIALLY glued to Archie comics Yes I am.. It is so refreshing when I am all stressed up Call me crazy(or whatever) If you MUST But I am totally acddicted to those I wanted to order the Archie Americana Series and the love showdown But my mum said NO.. She said wait till later. Although I don't understand the FUSS I mean it is not like it will come tomorrow It will come in like the end of Febuary or the end of march And it is only $100.36(if I use standard shipping) and only $132.46(or wad is the amount) If I use priority shipping GAHHHHHH.. Why adults have to make it SOUND so WRONG I want it.. Will anybody get it for my birthday?? Pretty please.. And BTW if anyone wants to DONATE archie comics to me please let me know I will be MORE willing to accept it..
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.