I am in a serious shocked here.. I mean hello? I thought you were my friend.. Pretty close friend infact. But to be slapped in the face By you saying that we will never be close friends (Although it is up to you to think that way) And you know that you are straight forward But you know sometimes what you say May hurt people's feelings? You can't just expect people to make you feel secure If you have that kind of mindset No matter how hard I try assure you about something you will have the feeling that should I believe it or not? So it is pretty much pointless for me to say anything And when you say something that hurt someone's feelings You just expect them to bounce back and act like nothing happened but if it was you.. You probably won't like it Like the time when I told you that you were short and that Why you cared so much about it You didn't like it right? And you told me that you were mad at me right? And all.. Well here's the same thing.. You amaze me.. I don't understand your attitude AT ALL..(not really) Is just that sometimes you act really weird.. (NO offence)
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.