School is going to open pretty soon And we are just getting started with the project I have completed the report but Liyana kept insisting to do her experiment and I kept insisting to her to use mine In the end we decided to do both since we couldn't decide between the two So I have to redo my report and she have to redo the log book It is really a waste of time and I wonder how are we going to even present it to the audience.. Vicky is the most easiest, didn't do anything at all Except that she said she will do the oral presentation Which one question kept popping in my head "How the hell she is going to even know what to present is she dun even know what she is presenting?" Think people use your brains..
Better start with re-doing the report.. (sigh..)
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.