School re-opening soon!!! Ahh!! Wow..It is so unbelievable. The holidays went by so FAST! It is ending soon..Well in two days time.. TO be EXACT. And I have not completed my Science project AND my prefect's reflection. I -seriously- am NOT so sure what to write For the reflection REALLY. Since 2008 is coming.. Let me reflect on the things that happened in 2007 : -1st year in secondary school -heavier work load -Pri 6 in madrassah -CCAs -Extra lessons -Harder exams -HADY MIRZA first ASIAN IDOL!! I am SUPER happy about this one!!!! * Certainly wasn't expecting it but anyway, congrats!* -Many more that I think you don't need to know! haha... like umm being..nvm Forget it.. Happy Studying peeps.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.