Thank goodness After many hours of torment! I am finally done with my science Report and the datas.. God knows how short circuited my brain is And it is really depressing printing papers After papers and edits after edits This better be worth it and the paper has better stop jamming God knows how many times my fingers are Smeared with ink and I have to keep reprinting And changing the paper brands.. Trust me Double A is really superb it didn't get stuck Unlike the ones my dad got for free. Anyway quote to what my mum always says, "Ada rupa, ada harga" *For non- malays, sorry too lazy to translate. Go ask your Malay friends or wait for me to translate.* And god knows when. Which I couldn't agree more. I am in a zombie state right now. Typing things that just popped up in my head. This thing has really sucked out all my energy. And I need to recharge. What I need most now is a drink. Did I mention that if the ink is smeared on my fingers it will also get smeared on my printer and i have to wipe it. And trust me this is NOT the first time. Mercy on me please.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.