Gosh.. You know, I can't believe that I am saying this But after seeing all the sickening pictures Of my mates and me AND thinking of the wacky times We had.. I suddenly have this STRONG Feeling that I want to get back to school Yes.. I WANT.. And I don't even know why. It just hit me on the head. It felt like, it has been such A LONG time since I last met them Oh! And I miss the school as well.. REALLY missed it.. Well school will re-open in 1 day time. So, no sweat about it BTW hmmm..since it a few hours time it will be 2008 so let me think of a resolution.. Ummm.. 1) I need to have a better attitude. More self confidence*not too over* More initiative and more committed to The things that I do.. well, i think thats about it.. heheh.. No point of making a long list When you know MOST of it is going to be Broken anyway. Better make it short and it will make your life Easier.. Trust me. Well unless if you make 1 resolution but Out of the world Level of difficulty So might I suggest to y'll to THINK EASY!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.